Sorry for the late post again, but we have a lot of recent topics for todays Episode. We are recording Episode 15 of Bastian Noffer’s TECHCAST today at 2 pm CEDT and we’ll be discussing these topics:
- EU Digital Markets Act
- Lapsus Hacks & arrests
- Mac Studio SSD Storage controversy
- VR is gaining popularity
- Intel introduces new ATX standard for PCs
- AMDs new GPUs may be efficient yet powerful
If you want to join in Live head over to YouTube or Twtich since this is simulcasted to both platforms. In case you miss the live session you can watch the VOD on YouTube at your leasure.
The edited version will be availible on Odysee later and of course at 8:30 pm CET on Sunday on your favorite podcasting platforms thanks to the Syndication via Spreaker.
In case you want to suggest additional topics hit me up either on Twitter or my Discord.
- European Union reaches provisional agreement on antitrust law targeting tech giants @ Engadget
- Microsoft and Okta detail the impact of recent Lapsus$ attacks @ Engadget
- Cybersecurity researchers trace Lapsus$ attacks to a teenager from England @ Engadget
- London police arrest seven people over Lapsus$ hacks @ Engadget
- iFixit Tears Down Mac Studio and Studio Display @ MacRumors
- iFixit totally disassembles the new Mac Pro in ‘Fixmas miracle’ @ 9to5Mac
- Valve: New VR Users on Steam Grew by 11% in 2021, Unique Play Sessions Up 22% @ RoadToVR
- Intel introduces ATX 3.0 and ATX12VO 2.0 standards, 12VHPWR 600W power connector for next-gen GPUs is now official @ VideoCardz
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090/4080 AD102 PCB to support up to 24GB of GDDR6X memory, 600W TDP very likely @ VideoCardz
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti SUPRIM X leaked, 3.5-slot design with 16-pin connector and 480W TDP @ VideoCardz
- AMD’s next budget GPU may be a killer card — here’s why @ Digital Trends
Leave a Reply