We are recording Episode 19 of Bastian Noffer’s TECHCAST today at 2 pm CEST and we’ll be discussing these topics:
- Steam Deck: my first impressions
- SteamOS 3.0 for custom installs
- iFixit about to supply almost all Steam Deck Parts
- Gaming industry consolidates
- Computex 2022
- Qualcomm AR wireless glasses
If you want to join in Live head over to YouTube or Twtich since this is simulcasted to both platforms. In case you miss the live session you can watch the VOD on YouTube at your leasure.
The edited version will be availible on Odysee later and of course at 8:30 pm CET on Sunday on your favorite podcasting platforms thanks to the Syndication via Spreaker.
In case you want to suggest additional topics hit me up either on Twitter or my Discord.
- HoloISO @ GitHub
- Windows is in Trouble… SteamOS 3.0 on Desktop by CraftComputing @ YouTube
- iFixit will sell nearly every part of the Steam Deck — including the entire motherboard @ The Verge
- EA is reportedly seeking a sale or a merger @ Engadget
- MSI MPG X670E CARBON high-end motherboard gets a new design for AMD next-gen CPUs @ VideoCardz
- Leaked ASUS X670 Prime PCB diagram for AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs confirms this motherboard has it two chipsets @ VideoCardz
- ASRock reveals X670 Taichi motherboard design for upcoming Ryzen 7000 CPUs @ VideoCardz
- Gigabyte confirms AMD X670 AORUS & AERO motherboards will be showcased at Computex 2022 @ VideoCardz
- Qualcomm’s Latest AR Glasses Reference Design Drops the Tether, Keeps the Compute @ RoadToVR