Today at 8 pm CET our next episode of the BNOTECHCAST will premiere on Youtube and on 8:30 pm it will hit your favorite podcasting platforms.
Here is todays episodes description:
This episode explores changes in the personal computing sector that have started back in 2019 and have accelerated in 2020. These changes will impact businesses and consumers alike. Lets watch these developments together and discuss the implications. In case you want to provide feedback on this episode head over to https://bnonet.com or E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The real.digital podcast from 2020
- Apple unveils M1, its first system-on-a-chip for Mac computers @ 9to5Mac
- Epic Games vs. Apple @ Wikipedia
- Nvidia Buys Arm From SoftBank for $40 Billion @ The New York Times
- A historic antitrust hearing in Congress has put big tech on notice @ The Guardian
As an addition to the Apple Silicon and ARM discussions of the episode, watch this video of Snazzy Labs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5bAMoQt7EQ