On May 8th Bastian Noffer’s TECHCAST was recorded live as part of a livestream on YouTube and Twitch.
This episodes Topics:
- NVIDIA fined for not disclosing crypto mining sales
- Apple, Google and Microsoft team-up for password-free sign-in
- Apple finally expanding iPadOS?
- Impact of current lockdowns in China
- Intel 14th Gen. on TMSC?
- Discussion: Apple Self Service Repair Program
The Episodes goes live on Spreaker today at 8:30 pm and will then be availible on your favorite Podcast platforms. The edited video version will go live on Odysee at a later time.
- NVIDIA pays $5.5 million to settle SEC charges over GPU sales to crypto miners @ Engadget
- Apple, Google and Microsoft commit to ‘end-to-end’ password-free sign-ins @ Engadget
- Apple Patent Suggests Future iPad Could Transform Into macOS-Like Experience When Attached to a Keyboard @ MacRumors
- Foxconn Abruptly Halts Hiring at iPhone Factory Amid New Lockdown and iPhone 14 Delay Concerns @ MacRumors
- Intel Looking to Mirror M1’s Manufacturing Process for ‘Meteor Lake’ CPUs @ MacRumors