On April 10th Bastian Noffer’s TECHCAST was recorded live as part of a livestream on YouTube and Twitch.
This episodes Topics:
- Intel patents Zen Architecture?
- Google partners with iFixit
- Google cracking down on unsupported Apps
- More custom chips in Android Phones
- Developer Conference news
- Discussion: Fanboyism in Tech
The Episodes goes live on Spreaker today at 8:30 pm and will then be availible on your favorite Podcast platforms. The edited video version will go live on Odysee at a later time.
- No, Intel wasn’t granted a patent for AMD Zen architecture @ TechSpot Community
- Google and iFixit will offer parts to help you repair Pixel phones @ Engadget
- Google is clamping down on out-of-date Android apps @ Engadget
- Samsung and Oppo Seek to Rival iPhone A-Series Chips With Custom Designs and TSMC Fabrication @ MacRumors
- Facebook won’t hold its F8 developer conference this year after pivoting to Meta @ The Verge
- Apple Announces Digital WWDC 2022 Event Taking Place June 6-10 @ MacRumors